The regenerative hemp seed oil with abundance of Vitamins and fatty acids perfect for nourishing the skin, protecting it from inflammation, oxidation, and other causes of aging. The Regenerative Face Oil uses the latest cosmetic technology bringing the best benefits for the skin, focusing on treating all the signs of aging. Is a dry oil perfect for all types of skin. Our oil treats diverse dermatological problems such as : Acné - Psoriasis - Eczema - Dermatitis - Dry skin - Melasma - Sunburn - Scars
Our oil is 100% organic , we work with nature not against it!! the ingredients in our oil are:
- Curcuma:The anti-inflammatory qualities can target your pores and calm the skin. Its is also known to reduce scarring. This combination of uses may help your face clear up from acne breakouts.
- Ginger: Contains 40 anti-oxidant elements, which means you have a whole army at your disposal fighting free radical damage that prematurely ages your skin, promoting collagen production, increasing elasticity, and evening out skin tone.
- Cinnamon: Is known for its anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties that prevent any acne-causing germs and bacteria.
- Reduces Anti Aging Signs.
- Enhances Your Complexion.
- Smooths Out Dry Skin.
- Makes Your Skin Plump.
- Hemp Oil: Has numerous health benefits, including those that improve skin health. It’s so beneficial for skin health thanks to its nourishing vitamins and moisturizing qualities.Hemp oil is perfect for most skin types as it can moisturize without clogging your pores. It can even help to balance out oily skin, hydrating it and regulating the skin’s oil production.Calm inflammation and irritation on the skin, including acne and some conditions like psoriasis, while keeping the skin nourished and moisturized.
In addition to moisturizing and soothing the skin, hemp oil has anti-aging properties. Hemp oil can help reduce fine lines and wrinkles as well as prevent signs of aging from developing.
The linoleic acid and oleic acids found in hemp oil can’t be produced by the body but can play a crucial role in skin health and anti-aging, so they’re important nutrients to add to the diet.
- Vitamin E: Helps support the immune system, cell function, and skin health. It's an antioxidant, making it effective at combating the effects of free radicals produced by the metabolism of food and toxins in the environment. Vitamin E may be beneficial at reducing UV damage to skin.
- Lavender ( Lavandula Angustigolia): Is naturally antibacterial, meaning that it kills acne-causing bacteria that might infiltrate your pores. This makes the purple flower perfect for preventing, calming, and healing painful acne breakouts. Lavender helps reduce redness, blotchy patches, and acne scarring. Lavender oil’s anti-inflammatory properties make it great for soothing and healing skin that’s irritated or reddened from the sun, insect bites, or bacteria.
- Mint ( Mentha Spicata): Has an extremely refreshing and soothing effect on your skin.
- Treats Acne.
- Soothes Mosquito Bites And Other Irritations.
- Hydrates Your Skin.
- Tones Your Skin.
- Gets Rid Of Blackheads.
- Rejuvenates Your Skin.
- Slows Aging.
- Oregano (Organum Compactum): It is applied to the skin for skin conditions including acne, athlete's foot, oily skin, dandruff, canker sores, warts, ringworm, rosacea, and psoriasis; as well as for insect and spider bites, gum disease, toothaches, muscle pain, and varicose veins. Oregano oil is also used topically as an insect repellent.
- Clove ( Eugenia Caryophyllata): Helps in reducing the sagginess of the skin and prevents the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. It is a powerful anti-aging ingredient used in most cosmetics. It removes the dead skin cells and helps in blood circulation, which indirectly or directly ensures a youthful and radiant looking skin.
- Savory (Satureia Hortensis): Due to the high amount of anti-bacterial and anti-oxidant properties present in Savory can help in reducing the various kinds of skin related issues. Antibacterial properties of Savory help to protect our skin from foreign invaders, such as bacteria and virus and anti-oxidant properties of Savory also help to protect our skin from oxidative damage caused by free radicals; it is the main cause of various types of skin issues, such as wrinkles, dark spots, signs of aging.
- Star Anise (Illicium Verum):
- Smooths the skin,
- Reduces dark marks,
- Reduces free radicals,
- Tightens the skin,
- Relatively inexpensive way to fight wrinkles.
- Eucalyptus (Eucalyptus Globulus): Is an evergreen tree that’s widely used for its medicinal properties. Eucalyptus leaves are a great source of antioxidants, particularly flavonoids, which protect your body from oxidative stress and free radical damage. It also increase ceramide production in the skin, which may improve dry skin and dandruff.
- Rosemary (rosmarinus Officinalis): Hydrates the skin, which helps to control oil production. It also provides an antibacterial surface for the skin, keeping acne at bay. Rosemary Oil's antiseptic properties are beneficial to skin conditions such as eczema.
- Thyme (Thymus Vulgaris): It has antifungal, anti-inflammatory, and antibacterial properties. thyme oil is effective at reducing acne causing bacteria on the skin. Mixed with other essential oils and a carrier oil, coupled with massage, may be used as a treatment to prevent hair loss.
- Sage (salvia officinalis): Combat skin aging, sage compounds may help fight signs of aging, such as wrinkles.
- Geranium Rosat (Pelargonium Graveolens): Essential Oil is reputed to effectively eliminate dead cells, tighten the skin, promote the regeneration of new skin, and diminish signs of aging. Used medicinally, Geranium Essential Oil works as an anti-inflammatory and anti-septic agent.